Tellnor Ltd. is looking for an energetic, ambitious, professional and friendly administration officer or secretary to support our office operations. This position calls for a smart, organised, self-motivated individual with excellent customer care and communication skills. Candidates will be able work independently and form part of a dynamic team. He / she will be detail-oriented and disciplined. Fluency in English both written and verbal is a must for this role.
• As Secretary, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of office operations in a professional and efficient manner.
• Motivating staff and maintaining a positive environment.
• Your responsibilities will include: filing, responding to emails, greeting clients, diverting calls, scheduling meetings, and preparing documentation.
Moreover, the role requires that you assist in accounting duties like: preparing and following up sale invoices, handling petty cash, and, relation with the bank. Also, collecting necessary documents for contracts, and, liaising with law firm. Experience in accounting will be considered as an asset.
• Having an advanced level of education, coupled with experience in a similar position.
• Computer literate.
• Having excellent communication skills in English and Maltese will be an asset, as well as good organisational skills. Other languages will be considered as an asset.
• Being able to handle multiple tasks, having a good sense of discretion, possess excellent organisational skills, and be pro-active in taking command of issues promptly and efficiently. A flexible approach to work is necessary for this position.
An attractive package will be offered to the chosen candidate.
To Apply fill in your details in the form and send your CV.